Welcome to Mitsoudis Shipyard
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Mitsoudis Shipyard’s Website. Mitsoudis Shipyard is located at:Leoforos Georgikis Scholis 78, 54500 Thessaloniki, Greeece
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Mitsoudis Shipyard’s website
if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Terms and conditions of use
These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website. By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
If you register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions. You must be at least 18 years of age to use our website; by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.
This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (https://seqlegal.com).
3. Copyright notice
3.1 Copyright (c) 2019, Mitsoudis Shipyard Thessaloniki.
3.2 Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- (a) we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
- (b) all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
4. Permission to use website
4.1 You may:
- (a) view pages from our website in a web browser;
- (b) download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- (c) print pages from our website for your own personal and non-commercial use, providing that such printing is not systematic or excessive;
- (d) stream audio and video files from our website using the media player on our website; and
- (e) use our website services by means of a web browser,
4.2 Except as expressly permitted by Section 4.1 or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
4.3 You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes; you must not use our website for any other purposes.
4.4 Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
4.5 Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- (a) republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- (b) sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- (c) show any material from our website in public;
- (d) exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- (e) redistribute material from our website.
4.6 Notwithstanding Section 4.5, you may redistribute our newsletter in print and electronic form to any person.
4.7 We reserve the right to suspend or restrict access to our website, to areas of our website and/or to functionality upon our website. We may, for example, suspend access to the website during server maintenance or when we update the website. You must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on the website.
5. Misuse of website
5.1 You must not:
- (a) use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability, accessibility, integrity or security of the website;
- (b) use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- (c) hack or otherwise tamper with our website;
- (d) probe, scan or test the vulnerability of our website without our permission;
- (e) circumvent any authentication or security systems or processes on or relating to our website;
- (f) use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- (g) impose an unreasonably large load on our website resources (including bandwidth, storage capacity and processing capacity);
- (h) decrypt or decipher any communications sent by or to our website without our permission;
- (i) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- (j) access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing;
- (k) use our website except by means of our public interfaces;
- (l) violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website;
- (m) use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing); or
- (n) do anything that interferes with the normal use of our website.
5.2 You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
5.3 You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
6. Registration and accounts
6.1 You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account registration form on our website, and clicking on the verification link in the email that the website will send to you.
6.2 You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
6.3 You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
6.4 You must not use any other person’s account to access the website, unless you have that person’s express permission to do so.
7. User login details
7.1 If you register for an account with our website, we will provide you will be asked to choose a user ID and password.
7.2 Your user ID must not be liable to mislead and must comply with the content rules set out in Section 10; you must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
7.3 You must keep your password confidential.
7.4 You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
7.5 You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
8. Cancellation and suspension of account
8.1 We may:
(a) suspend your account;
(b) cancel your account; and/or(c) edit your account details,
at any time in our sole discretion with or without notice to you.
8.2 We will usually cancel an account if it remains unused for a continuous period of 18 months.
8.3 You may cancel your account on our website using your account control panel on the website.
9. Our rights to use your content
9.1 In these terms and conditions, “your content” means all works and materials (including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files) that you submit to us or our website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our website.
9.2 You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media.
9.3 You grant to us the right to sub-license the rights licensed under Section 9.2.
9.4 You grant to us the right to bring an action for infringement of the rights licensed under Section 9.2.
9.5 You hereby waive all your moral rights in your content to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law; and you warrant and represent that all other moral rights in your content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
9.6 You may edit your content to the extent permitted using the editing functionality made available on our website.
9.7 Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may delete, unpublish or edit any or all of your content.
10. Rules about your content
10.1 You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions.
10.2 Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
10.3 Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not:
- (a) be libellous or maliciously false;
- (b) be obscene or indecent;
- (c) infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off or other intellectual property right;
- (d) infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation;
- (e) constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- (f) constitute an incitement to commit a crime, instructions for the commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity;
- (g) be in contempt of any court or in breach of any court order;
- (h) be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- (i) be blasphemous;
- (j) be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- (k) be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- (l) depict violence in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner;
- (m) be pornographic, lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit;
- (n) be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
- (o) consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage;
- (p) constitute spam;
- (q) be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or
- (r) cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
11. Limited warranties
11.1 We do not warrant or represent:
- (a) the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- (b) that the material on the website is up to date;
- (c) that the website will operate without fault; or
- (d) that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
11.2 We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
11.3 To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 12.1, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
12. Limitations and exclusions of liability
12.1 Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- (a) limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- (b) limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- (c) limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- (d) exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
12.2 The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 12 and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
- (a) are subject to Section 12.1; and
- (b) govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions.
12.3 To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
12.4 We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
12.5 We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
12.6 We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
12.7 We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
12.8 You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
13. Breaches of these terms and conditions
13.1 Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- (a) send you one or more formal warnings;
- (b) temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- (c) permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- (d) block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
- (e) contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website;
- (f) commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- (g) suspend or delete your account on our website.
13.2 Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
14.1 We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
14.2 The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions.
14.3 If you have given your express agreement to these terms and conditions, we will ask for your express agreement to any revision of these terms and conditions; and if you do not give your express agreement to the revised terms and conditions within such period as we may specify, we will disable or delete your account on the website, and you must stop using the website.
15.1 You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
15.2 You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
16.1 If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
16.2 If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
17. Third party rights
17.1 A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
17.2 The exercise of the parties’ rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
18. Entire agreement
18.1 Subject to Section 12.1, these terms and conditions, together with our privacy and cookies policy, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
19. Law and jurisdiction
19.1 These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Greek law.
19.2 Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Greece.
20. Statutory and regulatory disclosures
20.1 We are registered in [trade register]; you can find the online version of the register at [URL], and our registration number is [number].
20.2 We are subject to [authorisation scheme], which is supervised by [supervisory authority].
20.3 We are registered as [title] with [professional body] in [the United Kingdom] and are subject to [rules], which can be found at [URL].
20.4 We subscribe to [code(s) of conduct], which can be consulted electronically at [URL(s)].
20.5 Our VAT number is [number].
21. Our details
21.1 This website is owned and operated by Mitsoudis Shipyard Thessaloniki.
21.2 We are registered in [England and Wales] under registration number [number], and our registered office is at [address].
21.3 Our principal place of business is at Leoforos Georgikis Scholis 78, 54500 Thessaloniki, Greece.
21.4 You can contact us:
- (a) by post, to the postal address given above;
- (b) using our website contact form;
- (c) by telephone, on the contact number published on our website; or
- (d) by email, using the email address published on our website.
Terms and Conditions for the shop on Mitsoudis.com
„Goods“means the goods or services supplied by Mitsoudis Shipyard. „Customer“ means the person or company who purchases or agrees to purchase goods or services from Mitsoudis Shipyard.
23.1 These terms and conditions of sale apply to all goods supplied by the Supplier.
23.2 No contract exists between the Customer and the Supplier for the sale of any goods or services until the Supplier has received and accepted your order and the Supplier has received payment in full. Once the Supplier does so, there is a binding legal contract between us.
23.3 An acknowledgement of your order will be sent to you via e-mail when you place your order, but acceptance of your offer to buy the Goods will not take place until after your payment is taken and you receive your confirmation of payment. It is at this point that a binding legal contract is created and any contract is subject to these Terms and Conditions.
23.4 The Supplier may change these terms and conditions of sale without notice to you in relation to future sales.
23.5 The contract is subject to your right of cancellation.
23.6 The Supplier reserves the right the decline any order for any reason.
24. Description of the goods
The description and price of the goods you order will be as shown on the Supplier’s website at the time you place your order. The goods are subject to availability. If on receipt of your order the goods you have ordered are not available in stock, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible.
25. Price of the Goods
25.1 Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on the Supplier’s website are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price, or cancelling your order. If the Supplier does not receive an order confirmation within 7 days of informing you of the error, the order will be cancelled and you will be notified by email. If you cancel your order prior to despatch, the Supplier will refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit/debit card for the goods.
25.2 In addition to the price, you may be required to pay delivery charges and/or Value Added Tax and any other taxes
Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made by any method shown on the Supplier’s website at the time you place your order. Payment shall be due before the delivery date and made when the order is placed. There will be no delivery until cleared funds are received.
27.1 Orders placed before 2 pm on a working day (Monday to Friday excluding public holidays) should be processed that day and will be delivered as per the requested delivery option, provided no additional security checks are required, cleared funds are received and all items are in stock.
27.2 The goods you order will be delivered to the delivery/shipping address given when you place your order. If delivery cannot be made to your delivery/shipping address for reasons under the Supplier’s control, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible and refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for delivery.
27.3 If you deliberately fail to take delivery of the goods when delivery is attempted, then the Supplier may: • store the goods until actual delivery and charge you for reasonable costs of storage; or • sell the goods at the best readily obtainable price and (after deducting all reasonable storage and selling expenses) credit to you for any excess over the price you agreed to pay for the goods or charge you for any shortfall below the price you agreed to pay for the goods.
27.4 If you fail to take delivery because you have cancelled your contract under the Distance Selling Regulations 2000, the Supplier shall refund or re-credit you within 30 days any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods less any expenses incurred for failed delivery.
27.5 Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, the Supplier will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through reasonable or unavoidable delays in delivery.
27.6 Time for delivery shall not be of the essence. The goods may be delivered by the Supplier in advance of the quoted delivery date.
27.7 Upon receipt of your order you will be asked to sign for the goods received in good condition. If for any reason you are unable to check the contents of the package at time of delivery, please sign for the parcel as “UNCHECKED”. Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
28.1 The goods are at your risk from the time of delivery. Ownership of the goods shall not pass from the Supplier to you until the Supplier has received in full all sums due to it in respect of: • the goods, and • all other sums which are or which become due to the Supplier from you on any account. The Supplier shall be entitled to recover payment for the goods notwithstanding that ownership of any of the goods has not passed from the Supplier.
29. Title for Business Customers
29.1 If you are a business customer until ownership of the goods has passed to you, you must:
- store the goods (at no cost to the Supplier) separately from all your other goods and goods of any third party in such a way that they remain readily identifiable as the Supplier’s property;
- not destroy, damage, deface or obscure any identifying mark or packaging on or relating to the goods; maintain the goods in satisfactory condition and keep them insured on the Supplier’s behalf for their full price against all risks to the reasonable satisfaction of the Supplier; and
- hold the proceeds of the insurance referred to in condition
- on trust for the Supplier and pay the proceeds of the insurance to the Supplier within 5 working days of receipt of the proceeds.
29.2 If you are a business customer your right to possession of the goods shall terminate immediately if:
- you have a bankruptcy order made against you or make an arrangement or composition with your creditors, or otherwise take the benefit of any statutory provision for the time being in force for the relief of insolvent debtors, or (being a body corporate) convene a meeting of creditors (whether formal or informal), or enter into liquidation (whether voluntary or compulsory) except a solvent voluntary liquidation for the purpose only of reconstruction or amalgamation, or have a receiver and/or manager, administrator or administrative receiver appointed of its undertaking or any part thereof, or a resolution is passed or a petition presented to any court for your winding up or for the granting of an administration order in respect of you, or any proceedings are commenced relating to your insolvency or possible insolvency; or
- you suffer or allow any execution, whether legal or equitable, to be levied on your property or obtained against you or you are unable to pay your debts within the meaning of section 123 of the Insolvency Act 1986 or you cease to trade; or
- you encumber or in any way charge any of the goods.
30. Your right of cancellation
You have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to the end of 7 calendar days after you receive the goods. To exercise your right of cancellation, you must give written notice to the Supplier by letter or via email, giving details of the goods ordered and any order reference. Notification by phone is not sufficient. If you exercise your right of cancellation after the goods have been delivered to you, you will be responsible for returning the goods to the Supplier at your own cost. The goods must be returned to the address above or the address given on your Returns RMA form. You must take reasonable care to ensure the goods are not damaged in the meantime or in transit. Once you have notified the Supplier that you are cancelling the contract, the Supplier will refund or re-credit you within 20 days from receipt of the returned goods for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods. If you do not return the goods as required, the Supplier may charge you a sum not exceeding the direct costs of recovering the goods. The Supplier may not be able to offer a full product refund for items returned that are not in a suitable condition.
We hope you will be delighted with your purchase, however, if you are not, you have 7 calendar days to contact us to arrange the return of the item from the date you receive the goods. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with a proof of purchase.
You must contact us to obtain an RMA number before shipping the item back to us – please ensure that you request a Signed for service from your chosen postal service. Once your item has been received by us it will be inspected. Once approved, your refund will be processed. This should take no more than 2 days (depending on the method used).
You will be responsible for the shipping cost for returning your item and outward shipping costs are non-refundable. Your refund will be for the item/s only.
Mitsoudis Shipyard, Leoforos Georgikis Scholis 78, 54500 Thessaloniki, Greece
32.1 All new goods supplied by the Supplier are warranted free from defects for the duration of the manufacturers warranty from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated). This warranty does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
32.2 This warranty does not apply to any defect in the goods arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, use otherwise than as recommended by the Supplier, failure to follow the Supplier’s instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out without the Supplier’s approval.
32.3 If the goods supplied to you are damaged on delivery, you should notify the Supplier in writing via the email address shown below within 48 hours.
32.4 If the goods supplied to you develop a defect while under warranty or you have any other complaint about the goods, you should notify the Supplier in writing via the email address shown below, as soon as possible, but in any event within 7 days of the date you discovered or ought to have discovered the damage, defect or complaint.
33. Limitation of Liability
33.1 Subject to 33.1.2 below, if you are a consumer the Supplier shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage in circumstances where:
- there is no breach of a legal duty owed to you by the Supplier or by its employees or agents;
- such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach;
- any increase in loss or damage resulting from breach by you of any term of this contract.
33.1.2 Nothing in these conditions excludes or limits the liability of the Supplier for death or personal injury caused by the Supplier´s negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation.
33.2 If you are a business customer the Supplier shall not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage (whether for loss of profit, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or otherwise), costs, expenses or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (howsoever caused) which arise out of or in connection with this agreement.
33.3 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the Suppliers liability for personal injury or death caused by its negligence.
34.1 All drawings, illustrations, product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ to the actual product.
34.2 Drawings, illustrations, product images or other technical documents issued either before or after the conclusion of the agreement for the use or information of the customer shall not be copied, reproduced or communicated to any third party without the Suppliers prior written consent.
35. Data Protection
The Supplier will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure but unless the Supplier is negligent, the Supplier will not be liable for unauthorised access to information supplied by you.
36. Applicable Law These terms of sale and the supply of the goods will be subject to Greek law and the Greek courts will have jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from the contract.
37. Our Right of Cancellation If for reasons beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to an inability or failure on the part of the manufacturers or suppliers of the goods to supply the goods to us, we are unable to supply the goods to you, we may cancel the agreement at any time before the goods are delivered by giving notice to you. We shall promptly repay to you any sums paid by you or on your behalf under or in relation the agreement. We shall not be liable for any other loss or damage whatever arising from such cancellation.